Saturday, April 12, 2008

My literature works



This is my first publication in Chinese poetry.
Title: The God is sobbing 哭泣的神 (诗集)
Pen name: Xie Qing 谢清
Book Prize for Chinese Poetry in 1976 by National Book Council of Singapore




My second poetry publication in 1979.
Title: Traces of the crane 鹤迹 (诗集)


My collections of short stories
Title: The intoxicated reeds 醉了芒草(小说集)

Collections of my short essays
Title: The language of droplets 水言珠语 (散文集)

Some of my poems for children are collected in this publication.

My works are selected for this publication by the editor.

This is an official publication by the authority. Some of my works are selected and translated in English too.

My poems are collected in this publication too.



One of the earliest modern Chinese poetry publications in the late 60s. My works are included.

Chinese love poems collection. My works are included.

Another collections of Chinese poetry publication.


Modern Chinese Poetry collection, my works are included.

No comments: